Building churches. Building relationships.
We've been designing, building, and renovating churches for over three decades.
But our passion is cultivating genuine relationships with those we’re serving. We aren’t just contractors, we’re consultants first, and we’re sincerely interested in you and your project. As a third-generation, Christian, family-run business, we are known throughout the community not only for our strong work ethic and expertise but also for our involvement, integrity, and passion.
Serving as the framework of our decision-making process, our FAITH-based philosophy works to ensure congregational unity throughout construction.
First step - collect the data
- Complete initial Church Needs Analysis questionnaire
- Attend committee meetings & make introductions
- Define processes & steps to move forward
- Create congregational surveys
- Formulate anticipated project budget
analyze the data
- Review results of congregational surveys
- Assess findings
- Re-examine church needs & challenges
- Re-evaluate overall project scope & church goals
- Begin conceptual design talks
initiate a course of action
- Begin moving forward with a unified team
- Establish & commit to a project plan
- Value analysis & constructability review
- Prepare & negotiate contracts
timing & management
- Evaluate phasing options & finalize decisions
- Formalize schedules for project launch
- Perform continuous value-engineering to address & mitigate unforeseen challenges
- Ensure timely completion, budget adherence, & optimum value
- Is the project honoring the Lord?
- Are decisions being made in His light?
- Are decisions consistent with the vision of the church?
1700 Old Williamsburg Rd
Sandston, VA 23150